Sunday, December 17, 2006

Survivor Finale Tonight!!

It will be fun to watch the Survivor finale tonight and since the reunion part is aired live, we won't use the TiVo. Except for the talking heads, I rarely watch TV programs when they are aired. TiVo has definitely spoiled this girl!

Hmmm.... who is my pick to be the winner? I think it is a toss up between Yul and Ozzie. Yul and Jonathan were my favorites. Jonathan betrayed people, but gosh, to hear some of the contestants rant about him, you would think they think that they should be nominated for sainthood! "Get the log out of your own eye before you try to get the spec out of your brother's eye." Jonathan was more overt about his betrayals but they did it too.

Yul's "strategery" has been strong throughout the game. He has worked hard and done well with the challenges. However, Ozzie has dominated in the physical competitions, hasn't betrayed or offended anyone (that I can recall) and until recently has managed to stay under the radar.

The remaining two women are nice but not impressive and have basically coasted along. I don't have an opinion on Adam other than I think he was the pot calling the kettle black regarding Jonathan.

If I were on the jury, I would be torn between Yul and Ozzie. That said, you never really know who is going to be in the final two because it still comes down to who wins the final challenge.

Pavarti getting naked in the hot tub? The guys aren't stupid! That was soooo transparent and a moot point now.

Ok, I am predicting Yul - :)

2 comments:

Medblog Addict said...

I can't believe I forgot it was on tonight. I would have recorded it. Rats.

SeaSpray said...

OK, that's worse then me missing the last half hr of Amazing Race. I think you can watch it on the web. It was good and the outcome played out like I thought. Didn't expect the 3 players at the end but still came down to Yul and Ozzie. I wanted Yul to win but then I started thinking that Ozzie could probably use the money more and was conflicted about that. I am glad he got the vehicle though. The remaining four were an amazing and nice group of people and it felt good to see them (the under dogs) pull it off and with class right to the end.