Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My doctor told me....

The image “http://www.mercola.com/2004/jul/3/medical_cartoon6.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I am S-T-I-L-L working on billing along with organizing other paperwork which will then be followed by doing the taxes. I will feel so liberated when I get through all of this! For now though...persevere.... I can do this!

Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.
Lord Chesterfield

3 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

I love your quotes Seaspray. I'm glad to say taxes have long since been dealt with and I'm free for another year. Medical bills, well they just keep rolling in and the money keeps flowing out...you know.

The billmaker said...

Seaspray,
Thanks for your wonderful words of inspiration. Remember them when combing through all those MEDICAL BILLS

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Chrysalis and Billmaker.

You can't eat an elephant all at once but you can eat it one bite at a time. I made some real headway today with the paperwork. So, am anxious to get back at it in the morning.

I will do some more thoughtful posting once I get the taxes done, etc. I am organizing (doing 3 projects at once)as I go along and throwing out and shredding ridiculously old stuff.

Your welcome Billmaker. :)