Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog rating

Online Dating

This is too funny! I first saw this on Grunt Doc's site and now they are popping up everywhere. A lot of the docs get the adult ratings because of their wordage used in certain posts.

Overall people get the adult ratings for profanity, certain body parts or violence. Evidently, the more often words are used about cutting, orifices, excretory functions, bajingos and schwing schwangs the higher the rating or for some people it isn't medical posts - just some vulgarity.

I guess the blog watchers don't consider the "u" words - ureter and urine to be warning worthy. If they did - I'd blow everyone away with an 'X" rating. :)

I did mention breasts twice in my bathing suit post - but they could think I am talking chicken for all they know.

No - I'm a "G" girl and proud of it! :)



5 comments:

Jenster said...

That's a hoot! I did it and it gave me a rating of G as well, though I heartily disagree with that. Only because I talk a lot about cancer and reconstruction and the "parts" they entail. LOL

Dr. Deb said...

I did mine. Got a PG rating because of the medicine and drugs. Funny how the word search was interpreted.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Jenster and Dr Deb - this is amusing. Maybe it pertains to what was in your most recent posts because Medblog Addict got hers changed by writing a more colorful post after getting her initial rating.

I just love these little blog toys! :)

patientanonymous said...

I'm bad, bad, bad (but you know that already...) NC-17 for me!

SeaSpray said...

I appreciate our visits PA. You've always got something interesting to say and a good heart.

Yes - your vocabulary is a tad more colorful than mine but hey - to each his own. :)