Sunday, June 10, 2007

Urinalysis :)

The image “http://diaglab.vet.cornell.edu/clinpath/modules/ua-rout/images/urinal.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No - this isn't code to say that I am pissed, angry, mad or even irritated with anyone or anything. Life is good and I am grateful for so much.

I just like the play on words here.

O.k. and maybe it got my attention because my world for the last 17 months was seen through urine colored glasses or something like that. ;)

I do love that cartoon - quite clever! :)

Talking urine...in analy....excuse me -URINalysis! Ha! At least talking urine is in touch with feelings, even if they are pissy. LOL!

5 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

LOL!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Dr Deb - Glad you liked it. :)

Ms-Ellisa said...

That's really clever!
If you read it right it can mean both: urin analysis and Your-analysis

SeaSpray said...

Hey Ms Ellisa - it is clever. Hope your a bit cooler over there now. :)

patientanonymous said...

*smirk*...reminds me of my "fruitcake" one I put up last Christmas...I need to start trolling for some good cartoons.