Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'M WILLING TO DO NEW THINGS

Being "willing" is one of
the greatest assets of anyone
who's about to undertake doing anything.

... And being willing and open
to do new things
is a way of welcoming everything
life (and the universe) has to offer you.

Yes, you get to focus,
and you get to choose ...

You get to create your future
the way you want it to be ...
AND, being willing & open and curious,
while moving forward
with a willingness to do new things
is an incredible asset. ~Sunny~


4 comments:

HP said...

A gret way to live life...wish I was always brave enough to embrace new things!

SeaSpray said...

Hi HP -Me too...but I am in spirit..it's just getting my feet to go forward at the same time. ;)

Nice to see you out visiting. :)

Carver said...

Good post.

I wandered over here from Medblog addict and after reading your profile wanted to tell you that I'm with you in terms of what would be ideal. The mountains, beach and seasons, all in one place, would be perfect for me too. I live in the middle of a state and am about equal distance from the mountains to my west and beach to my east which is great for vacations and ocasionaly for day trips. Even so having it all at home would be better.

Take care, Carver

SeaSpray said...

Hi Carver - Thank you. :)

In this country I guess it would be Maine on the East coast and the pacific NW or California or Hawaii for the perfect blend.

Thanks for stopping by.