Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Baby Surprise! :)

Last night my almost lifelong friend (since I was 4 and she was 5) Caribbean Blue, told me she had some good news to tell me. She then enthusiastically blurted out, "Matt and Laura are pregnant!"

LOL! Matt, her son and Laura, her d-i-l are expecting there first baby in February. So, Erin (Matt's sister) and Mr. and Mrs. Caribbean Blue are ecstatic! BTW - so is Aunt SeaSpray! :)

(SeaSpray and Caribbean Blue are only children, but feel like sisters since they have such a long history together. In a regular conversation they will unexpectedly laugh and sigh simultaneously and generally have the same responses and timing. While they do have their differences they are still like 2 peas in a pod. :) Caribbean Blue's parents had SeaSpray call them aunt and uncle and so Caribbean Blue and SeaSpray have carried on the tradition with their kids. It's a good thing too because SeaSpray is an only child (raised that way anyway) and this is the only chance for SeaSpray to be an aunt and now she gets to be a great aunt! :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO MATT AND LAURA!!

3 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

I love those two names together. Caribbean Blue and Seaspray.

Congratulations on an addition coming. I forget how small they are until I've been reminded by seeing a newborn. Have fun.

MarlaQuack said...

Congratulations to Matt and Laura!

On a side note...
I posted some of my medical adventures on my site today.
http://marlaquack.blogspot.com/2007/08/singing.html

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Angel and Marla Quack! :)

Angel - Caribbean and I love the ocean and spent many summers together frolicking in the waves. Both of us always think of each other when we are by the sea. :)

Marla, I read your post and am sorry that you went through all of that and am happy that you have had a year of good health. It is so easy to take things for granted when everything is going well.

Money, schmoney - if we have our health then we have everything!