Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Is The Day.....


This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it! ~ Psalms 118:24

1. "Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory." ~ Norman Vincent Peale ~

2. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." ~ Dale Carnegie~

3. "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." ~ Winston Churchill ~

4. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope or confidence." ~ Helen Keller ~

5. "You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however." ~ Richard David Bach ~

6. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~ Theodore Roosevelt ~

7. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~ Thomas Edison ~

8. "I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." ~ Christopher Reeve ~

9. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." ~ Vince Lombardi ~

10. The secret of joy in work is contained in one word -- excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it. ~ Pearl S. Buck ~

11. "The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react."
~ George Bernard
~

12. "To do something, however small, to make others happier and better, is the highest ambition, the most elevating hope, which can inspire a human being." ~
John Lubbock ~

***I-am-in-love with this sunrise pic! I want to enjoy the view in person and be frolicking in the water. :)



11 comments:

Princess Heidi said...

Hi Seaspray,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the very nice words you left behind.
I now have my own personal profile and I don't have to share anymore with the personal profile of my dad.
You have such a wonderful post. I love it. Thanks for the inspiration. God bless you more.

Elaine said...

Hi there

I agree that it is the most wonderful view!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Princess Heidi!

Your very welcome. That is a cute picture of you and I am happy to see that you have it up for when you visit other blogs. :)

Thank you for your kind words sweet Princess Heidi.

God bless you too. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Elaine - I am so taken with that view!

I am going to try printing it on photo paper. Even though it won't be the best quality, I don't care! I am going to frame it and put it up in our bathroom. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

Seaspray that is so beautiful. Love the quotes. Anyone that doesn't have you in their life Seaspray, is missing out big time!

SeaSpray said...

Awww...you are so sweet and...I needed to here that today. :)

SeaSpray said...

Thank you.

John said...

Beautiful Beautiful and Beautiful-- Thanks for the quotes!!

Love in Christ- a New Bro,

John

SeaSpray said...

I've always wanted a brother - thanks! :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Seaspray,
Very excellent post you have here. It probably summed up your philosophy in life. Yes, it's nice to be in the warmth of the sun, communing with mother nature. God bless you with all the wonderful experiences in life.

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Mel. Yes I do try to have a positive outlook on things. Usually, it comes naturally to me. I have always been someone who can see the good come even in the bad times.

I did have a recent disappointment that hit me hard but after 2 days, I am happy to say that I am rallying back to my positive side again. :)