Sunday, September 9, 2007

Grey's Anatomy Mer/Der Finale (season 2)/Promo for Season 4



I am craving Grey's Anatomy which is My favorite show. So to satisfy this desire, albeit ever so temporary, I chose the following 2 clips.

The 1st is the season 2 finale (had a lot of great scenes throughout the entire episode) which is my all time favorite episode. And my absolute favorite romantic scene, EVER...is when Meredith & Derek are on the dance floor dancing with other partners and their eyes meet. (Oh my gosh- anyone have a fan...getting a bit hot in here. ;) Not only do their eyes meet, but they lock. Their eyes spoke volumes! The eyes will get me every time! :)

The 2nd clip is the promo for Grey's Anatomy season 4. Looks like it's going to be an interesting season. Still, even though season 3 was good- in my book nothing topped the finale in season 2. I hope this season goes over the top. :)

2 comments:

John McElveen said...

Hey Girl!!!

The Blog is open! You can link to it from my name above from Full-On Forward or go to shhhgodstalking@blogspot.com I think?? LOL

Love to see ya stop by- and I;m gonna get me a Nanner! or some Nanner puddin!!! LOL
John

SeaSpray said...

Thanks for the update John. I will check it out. :)

Yes- I am getting bananas next shopping order too. They're great for breakfast while en route to work. Plus they don't mess up my lipstick. :)