Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Houston Fire Fighters

Houston Fire Fighters 2007 Calendar

A coworker from the hospital just sent me this e-mail that said she was relocating and so I thought, "Oh, is she getting another job or is she moving?" and then it said, "I'm moving to Houston and I'm setting my house on fire!" and then instructions were to scroll down and this is the reason why. Very funny! :)

Seriously though- the Houston Fire Fighters put this calendar out annually to raise money for the Burned and Crippled Children's fund. Follow this link to read more about it.

5 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

I've always had a warm place in my heart for firefighters. ;)

SeaSpray said...

I thought you might appreciate this considering you've got a fire guy of your own. ;)

Chrysalis Angel said...

The funny thing is...I had him come take a look at this post. It kind of looks like him. Same color hair and facial features. He of course was disgusted and walked away...what fireguy in his right mind would pose...he he..

Chrysalis Angel said...

I forgot to mention..I bought fireguy a doll that looks just like him. This doll was created by a NYC Lt. in the fire dept., as a means to aid the widows and children. This doll looks exactly like they do, from the turn outs, helmet, nomex hoods, removable face mask, scott packs, ( their oxygen tanks) to the tools they carry.) He thought it was pretty cool. I should have teased him I have pins to go with it..hehe...just kidding.

SeaSpray said...

Haha! That's funny. So...he's easy on the eyes? N-i-c-e! I'm sure you two look good together. :)

What a great idea about the fire fighter dolls!