Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just a quickie

Just a quickie to say that I am going for my mag 3 renal scan today and so all prayers and good thoughts welcome. Uro doc and I are optimistic that this will be showing even more improvement from May's scan which showed I was healing. In my mind this is "the one" that will set me free. :)

Also, I meant to come back to discuss that French poem in the preceding post. I am NOT depressed (sad/beautiful poem) but rather had planned to provide the translation and discuss the person who had taught that to me and was an inspiration to me. Still on the agenda.

Have a great day! :)

P.S.

5 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

I hope all went well Seaspray. Let us know, in some way.

Elaine said...

Best wishes and good thoughts.

SeaSpray said...

Thanks girls - I will. :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

My prayers go with you on your check up. I hope everything will be fine and you'll be declared healthy and in the pink of health. We await the translation of your French poem. Smile. God bless you with the best of health. Have a nice and beautiful weekend.

SeaSpray said...

Thank you Mel..may you be blessed and have a wonderful weekend too. :)