Monday, November 19, 2007

Frazier is a little bit jealous-HILARIOUS!!!


He probably wished he could dive under the bed at that point! Yikes! LOL! :)

I think it is always better to just be ourselves and we will attract the right people and circumstances into our lives - the one's drawn to us because of who we really are. I also think there is a time to let go...really let go because the energy expended in some lost cause of the past robs our precious moments in the present, potentially skewing what could be cherished future opportunities.

3 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Seaspray,
Yes, that's the key word- be ourselves. No use pretending that we are somebody that we are not. People will see through the pretense. We have our own qualities and shinning moments in life. People will always appreciate us for who we really are and not for what we project ourselves to be. Thanks for the thought provoking post. Smile always. God bless and have a nice and health filled day.
BTW, do you want to publish your posts at World United Bloggers? If you do, just click the WUB logo in my blog and you will have access there. Just contact Sharm or Noushy to apply via email and they will be more than glad to accept you as WUB contributor. Ciao.

Chrysalis Angel said...

Your spot on Seaspray. That's all we can do. I've been blessed by the people that have found me and I them. The rest are free to move along...;)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Mel- Your welcome and you have a wonderfully God Blessed day! Thanks for telling me about WUB and I will check it out when I have more time. Sounds interesting. :)

Hi Angel- I agree. :)