Thursday, December 27, 2007

Never Accept a Drink...

http://www.mydreamwedding.ca/wp-content/uploads/image/Maggie/Toasting.jpg
Never accept a drink from a urologist. ~Erma Bombeck~

Ha ha! Y'all know how I have obsessed over whizzie winkles because of the urological issues I have been through and so of course I was drawn to this Erma Bombeck quote. It also reminds me of the comment Dr Richcard Schoor from The Independent Urologist blog left in my post about urinals and aiming, etc. "
You know what we say about urine. It is the champagne of body fluids." which amused me greatly because as I alreadt stated...I now obsess over urine. :)

* I am thrilled to tell you that I got a good report from my Urodoc yesterday regarding the renal scan results. I am healed! Yes I still have the hydronephrosis but everything is functioning normally and ureter is not obstructed. I had multiple stentings to prevent the ureteral stricture from reoccurring (which it wanted to do) with the hopes of avoiding a high risk surgery. Kudos to my wonderful Urodoc for accomplishing those goals and taking such good care of me along the way. I am thinking I might do an open thank you letter to him on this blog because I have a lot of good things to say and if I could I would literally tell the world who he is, but I won't although believe me I tell people in my personal life and strangers when it is appropriate- I definitely give him and his group a good word of mouth recommendation! Also maybe you docs that come through here will see yourselves in some of my words and be reminded of how important you are to your patients. :)

Of course true to my behavior patterns, I didn't think to ask about prognosis, follow-up etc. or maybe he said it, but all I remember is the good report. I don't remember the numbers either and I know he told me. I will have to write these questions down and follow-up when I see him in a few weeks.

Thank you Urodoc! THANK YOU!!! :)

5 comments:

Jenster said...

WAHOO!!!!! I'm so glad for your clean bill of health!!

I left you a sort of long reply to your comment on my blog, just so you know. :o)

Happy New Year!!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Seaspray,
I'm so glad that you are finally healed. Praise the Lord and to God be the glory. I pray that your whole body will be restored to the best of health and that you will enjoy perfect health and long life from hereon. Thanks for your visit to my blog and for your wonderful comments. Happy New Year to you and your family and may you all enjoy the best of God's blessings and graces this coming New Year. Have a warm and cozy day in the US.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Jenster...thank you for sharing in my WAHOO!!!!! :)

Also, thank you for your response. I left you another response which you know but anyone reading it can follow it there if they want to.

Happy New year to you too.! :)

P.S. What IS Apples to Apples?

SeaSpray said...

Hi Mel...thank you for your kind and encouraging words.

Yes praise the Lord and to God be the glory. Indeed all healing comes from him. And I thank God for my wonderful and skilled Urodoc who's hands God chose to work through. I have much to be grateful for. :)

Thank you for your well wishes and I wish the same for you and your loved ones. Warm cozy days...my favorite...love the cozy feelings. :)

adam brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.