This looks like my beloved salad fork now MIA. :)
Cheese pic explained in #7
I've been tagged by Chrysalis Angel for this meme. She has a wonderful blog, is one of my favorites and is a great place to visit. Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog:
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I like to eat cold lasagna the next morning for breakfast. I like to pull it apart 1 layer at a time with my favorite fork.
2. I have a favorite fork…make that in the past tense HAD a favorite fork but it got thrown out with about a 3rd of my good set of silverware during son’s graduation party this past summer. (There were tons of plastic utensils-it was a barbecue???)
3. If I am by myself I would rather eat dinner with a salad fork than a regular sized fork.
4. That the first 3 weird things about me (and now this#4) involve a fork.
5. I purposely leave our Christmas lights up (clear lights) outside until February or March and then turn them on when it snows or is dark and rainy outside.
6. I like and even marvel at how my feet fit together so perfectly when lying on my side. They just mold right together and I like that feeling and every morning when I first wake up and before I get out of bed…I like to lie on my back or toward side and lift my legs straight up in the air, rotating them slightly…one leg at a time. I like to look at the entire length and shape because my feet, ankles and calves look thinner in the morning. Plus I like the way it feels.
7. My newest weird thing- I just discovered 2 days ago that I LOVE laced Swiss cheese. I really like how the lacy cheese feels on the tip of my tongue….so much so…that I will never want to waste it on a piece of bread or mixed with anything else, nor as a whole big bite in my mouth because I don’t want to miss the texture of it on my tongue. Instead I just want to eat it one little piece at a time so I can feel it more and it lasts longer. Ha ha…I think I could be addicted to the feeling! Correction...I AM! And what is extra weird…I actually like the feeling more than the cheese, although I do like the cheese. I don’t think I will buy this too often (oh…I want to tho) because I don’t think I could stay away from it. Like the old potato chip commercial where they say you won’t be able to eat just one…that would be and was me with this lacy cheese, which btw was sliced perfectly thin (and it must be sliced thin to have that effect) which made it even better and more addicting. And what is extra, extra weird is that I have devoted an entire paragraph to my eating cheese. :)
P.S. While looking up lace cheese pics, I discovered that there are clothing accessories that look like swiss cheese - holey shoes ...and I don't mean blessed and triangular swiss cheese dangling earrings. Interesting concept. Match your clothing and accessories du jour to the food du jour you are consuming. Hmmm...I love long dangling earrings but there is no way that I am hanging cheese from my ears! ;)
So now I am tagging 7 of you but anyone can pick up the tag if they wish to and no one has to play if they don't want to ...just know that you have been thought of. :) Also, if you play...you don't have to tag but can leave it open for anyone to pick up.
2. Dr. Deb