Thursday, January 17, 2008

More God Winks

The image “http://bigfaith.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/kindness.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1132/1468099001_5b2c8a0b70.jpg
Yesterday another nice thing happened. I have been very much interested in something but don't have the finances for it right now. Last week I actually told someone on line that if I could have it tomorrow morning that I would be one very happy girl.

Well...I mentioned this to someone in real life and they knew what I was talking about. They both generously and graciously offered me what I want out of their stock at their cost. I think the heavens opened up at that moment because I heard the angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus. I think I said something about a miracle but don't remember exactly. What were the odds? I mean I have been reading about this and watching videos and just wishing I could try it. I just want to see if it makes a difference but it wasn't financially feasible.

You'd have to know how much I wanted to try this and how disappointed I was that I couldn't because I couldn't spring for the whole amount up front, to know how very much I appreciate this gesture.

Also, someone is waiving a financial obligation. They told me not to worry about it and that they would take care of it. I think I heard the angels singing again! :) I didn't expect it. I was totally wowed by this gesture and very, very grateful. :)

I shall always remember these kind gestures. :)

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

We only have to pay it forward.

SeaSpray said...

Yes...I agree with you. :)