Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pull It Out and Dance It Around! ;)

This time I wasn't the impish one... BUT...I'm running with it! Hahaha! ;) I posted Part III of our 2007 Christmas tree and the next day I went back to check my blog and I read Angel's question. HUH??? I then went back to read paragraph 3. L-O-L!!! (To save you time, I posted the 2nd paragraph (so you can see what I WAS talking about and part of the 3rd paragraph so you can see what we were both talking about.) Her way is HILARIOUS and when she told me Fireguy was bent over laughing...well that is all the fuel I need to put this up. ;)

Warning: Make sure you swallow anything that might be in your mouth BEFORE you read the aqua words!
Chrysalis Angel said...

Can you clarify the "it" in paragraph 3? ;)


It usually turns out that the first tree we look at is the tree we bring home but of course we need to comparison shop. For some reason the big frasier trees seem to go earlier and we went later than usual because I had been sick. The first tree we saw was a good one although not quite as tall as I wanted but close.

I asked husband to pull it out and then dance it around. I don't mean dance through the tree lot with it but just twirl it around or walk while turning it so that I can see all sides. I hold it too so they can also look. I do like to ask for their opinions- husband, son and the lot guy's opinion. Of course my husband always likes the first tree or the second tree, etc. but I already explained what he'll bring home. I pretty much figure he'll say anything to just bring a tree home.

*** I confess that I will never quite see the Yuletide experience in the tree lot the same again... and I am probably gonna have to suppress some giggles. Ahem...I don't think I will be able to tell anyone at the tree lot to "pull it out and dance it around" ever again! And if I do make that mistake then I am pretty sure I am going to have to come up with an explanation for my falling to the ground in convulsive laughter! :)

7 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Seaspray,
Christmas must have been so wonderful for you that you're still writing about a Christmas tree on the second week of January. Well, I miss something that's why I cannot understand this delayed post about a certain Christmas tree. What I understand is that you told your husband to just pull it (the Christmas tree) out and dance it around for you to see the whole tree. Thanks for the post though. God bless and have a wonderful and pleasant time in the US.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Mel - actually Christmas was very nice and I have so much I could say about many Christmases that I could do a book. It all went by so quickly that I never did get to post about it but perhaps I will in my Chanson d'hiver blog. I have been remiss in posting there and that was going to be the more day to day blog.

This post was about a play on words and a matter of perspectives. :)

Thanks for dropping in and best wishes to you too. :)

Jenster said...

Bwahahahaha!!!!! Oh, the mental picture!!!!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Jenster- I'm glad it cracked you up because I was beginning to feel blogger's remorse. :)

By the time I get to "twirl it around" I am cracking up because it would seem that I am being so nonchalant about the "it" like it's a common occurrence. :)

SeaSpray said...

Correction- I didn't mean that "I" was twirling "it" around but that was me... quoting me.

Chrysalis Angel said...

Now, I was just asking for clarification my dear, clarification.;)

SeaSpray said...

;) back at ya!