Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rubber Gloves

http://www.rubberimpex.com/images/RubberParts/Glove/BJ0001/LatexMedicalGloves.jpg
Ha! Ha! Gee Chrysalis Angel! I simply can't imagine what crazy reason would cause you to think of moi when reading this. ??? ;) I think my blog is losing it's "G" rating after this week! LOL! Thanks for sending this to me and the good laugh- I love it! :)

Next time you use a pair of rubber gloves,

you're going to smile when you think of this:

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady, was
nervous so he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his
gloves.

"Do you know how they make these gloves?" he asked.

"No, I don't," she replied.

"Well," he spoofed, "there's a building in Canada with a big tank
of latex and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in
their hands, let them dry, then peel off the gloves and throw them
into boxes of the right size."

She didn't crack a smile.

"Oh, well. I tried," he thought.

But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the procedure,
she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asked

"I was just envisioning how condoms are made!"

Gotta watch those little old ladies!

Their minds are always working.

P.S. this has nothing to do with the above post but Dr Whitecoat has this funny post to read. :)

10 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Seaspray,
Ha, this one really made me laugh. Ha, ha, ha, *lol* What's funny is when we use our imagination and see in our mind's eyes what we want to see. I can't seem to stop laughing when I imagine different types of men putting on latex in their (toot, toot)_ _ _to make different sizes of condoms. Heh, heh, heh, beats them all. Thanks for your hilarious post. God bless you and you family always.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Mel - Yes...I agree...hilarious!

I'm glad you enjoyed it and your welcome.

Thanks you for your well wishes and God bless you and yours too. :(

John McElveen said...

Haaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa!!!
Would that be the Big dipper or the Little Dipper? My stars I just don't know! LOL.

Please please please give beverage alerts prior to these posts! And that goes for you too Angel!!

J

Rositta said...

I guess because their made in Canada (the condoms I mean) is why they are too large for most Americans, lol...ciao

SeaSpray said...

So...I'm screwed if I have to be near a salad bar under the stars! Thanks John! I'll never view constellations quite the same. :)

And now the image of ANYONE putting on latex gloves is going to make me giggle for a while now. Throckmortons abound!

YOU are telling ME to give a beverage alert? Haha! Suffice it to know that I put my drink down BEFORE I read your comment this time! ;)

Thanks to Angel for this good joke. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hahahahaha!I'll never view another Canadian man the same either. ;) LOL!

*** Read WhiteCoat's "Toy Shopping is Good For the Soul" recent post. Evidently Dora the whora, no Explorer has an alter ego!

Chrysalis Angel said...

What a great group here Seaspray. Each commenter made me laugh. John, I about spewed my tea! toot,toots and Canada...too funny.

SeaSpray said...

Throckmortons at the salad bars, Throckmortons in the stars and now...Throckmortons in Canada!

I feel like here a Throckmorton...there a Throckmorton...everywhere a Throck's a morton! ;)

Is there per chance ANYTHING ELSE that I should be enlightened about?? ;)

I agree Angel...great group here...ya'll made me laugh! :)

emergencyem said...

Loved the joke.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Energency EM - I know...GOOD ONE!

Thanks for stopping by. :)