Monday, January 28, 2008

Taste Buds

The image “http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/42/34/23043442.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
A few weeks ago Devan was spending the night with us. It was dinnertime and we were having a kind of goulash over broad noodles but without the sour cream. So maybe it wasn't goulash? :)

Devan wanted to know what was for dinner that night. So I showed her. She scrunched up her face in dismay to which I said, "Devan...I know you'll like it. You know I wouldn't lie to you."

She then responded with, "Yes...but do we have the same taste buds?"

LOL! SIX years old and she got me with that one. She impressed me too. :)

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Oh, a lawyer in the making. She's thinking on her feet for a defense. ha,ha. How cute is that?

SeaSpray said...

She's quick like that and is one sweet bright little girl. I know I am biased but she really is. :)