Thursday, January 3, 2008

Urologist and OR Staff Faces- Priceless!

I was perusing the blogosphere when I happened upon one of ED Doc Shadowfax's recent posts in his Movin' Meat blog. Apparently I have lived a very sheltered life and my naivete remains in tact...or was anyway. I really don't know how the med professionals keep straight faces but I guess it is because they are in a different mode. Then again...I think I would feel for the person's embarrassment and perhaps that is how they do it. I would loved to have been a butterfly on the wall to see the reactions though. I am sure the ED staff's humor must've been in rare form but even better...I can just imagine them getting set up in the OR... seriously contemplating the surgery/procedure at hand and then having a visual of this "instrument". The urologist and OR staff faces must have been priceless! Comments too! ;) HILARIOUS!


5 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Oh, my gosh, LOL! What the he..
I too, would have loved to see the urologists face.

SeaSpray said...

Haha! I K-N-O-W-W-W!

That is one of the funniest stories ever...just imagining the perplexity on everyone's faces and what they must've been thinking.

Oh...also if anyone has wondered...I always say I would like to have been a butterfly on the wall because I REFUSE to be a fly! ;)

SeaSpray said...

P.S. ...and people wonder why I read blogs??? :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

They do tend to "lock you in" with their material. ;)

SeaSpray said...

Ha ha! Very funny Angel! This IS hilarious. I DO feel for the guy and how humiliated he must've been and probably scared and maybe in pain. But the OR scene...just wish I could've been there. ;)