Monday, February 25, 2008

Perfect Timing-Lifted Spirit

The image “http://www.cherry-grove.com/repp-gratitude.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I like this pic. :)

"It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment." ~ Naomi Williams ~

"How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!" ~ George Elliston~

Someone really came through for me today with something I had my heart set on and they made this girl smile which says a lot, given how sad and disturbed I have been feeling of late. They of course don't know it but their timing couldn't have been more perfect. Nor do they know how much their thoughtful gesture lifted my spirit.

Even though you don't know I am writing this...thank you thoughtful person. May your life be filled with many wonderful blessings! :)

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.
~ John Milton ~

5 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeaSpray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrysalis Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrysalis Angel said...

Sorry about the section mix up, Seaspray...I'm a little sleep deprived last couple of days.

SeaSpray said...

no problem :)