Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do You Know Where Your Specimen Is?

The image “http://photos23.flickr.com/29393197_08abb037d1_m.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
This looks like kidney stone urine to me. I think the person that left this specimen needs to drink more water.

You all know how I am about whizziewinkles and so after I followed this link on The Blog That Ate Manhattan (great blog)...ya know I just had to put it up here. It's a short YouTube about a stolen specimen in the gyno doc's office.

If it really happened...I wonder what happened to the person who stole it? And how did they have access to it? If true...I think it's hilarious and bizarre. :)

Thanks for the laugh TBTAM! :)

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/cza1032l.jpg

6 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Oh, love the cartoon. Somehow, Seaspray, I picture your little cup filled with a light aqua colored specimen with sparkles running through it (like in a snow globe). ha,ha,ha. Feeling mischievous today...can you tell?

John McElveen said...

That happen to me once! I can NEVER go back to the Walmart Pharmacy again!!!

LOL

J

SeaSpray said...

Hi Chrysalis-That would be pretty! My whizziewinkles only sparkle.

Yes, I can tell. Nice to have an extra day off. Happy Easter! :)

John...you're a RIOT!! And just think...they have store cameras for instant replay! ;) Happy Easter! :)

John McElveen said...

They did an instant replay from the booth and said I came up short by inches!

My Bad!

J

Chrysalis Angel said...

Like champagne, ha,ha

I've got to keep an eye on you and John...He is so good at making us laugh.

SeaSpray said...

I heard that about you John. ;) Now like Throckmortons make me chuckle every time...I am going to be doing the same as I walk past the restrooms when going into Walmart...which I am going to shortly for Easter things. So thanks the 2 for the price of one laughs! ;)

Champagne of body fluids! ;)

Yes Chrysalis...he does make us laugh.