Friday, March 7, 2008

Happiness......

Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Life keeps You Humble,
Success keeps You Going
But Only
God keeps You Glowing.

~Author Unknown~

A couple of commenters to my previous post said that I had grown up to be a good person in spite of the things that happened in my past. I tried to answer in the comments why I thought that was.

I then opened my e-mail to find the above paragraph at the end of the nice e-mail that was sent to me and am putting it up here because it ties in with what I was trying to say to them.

Thanks again sweet blogging friends. :)

8 comments:

Jenster said...

I love that!! And it's so true! :o)

SeaSpray said...

:) Yes it is.

John McElveen said...

That's my Girl!!!! LOVE IT!!

John

SeaSpray said...

Aww..Thanks John :)

Scott said...

Hmmm . . . I remember the bajingo goodness. I am sorry, I forgot to blogroll you. I'll take care of that right now! 'Roll me if you like my rants, too!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Scott - welcome! I added you to my blog too.

Bajingo Goodness...that's funny. :)

Deb said...

These unknown authors sure are smart, wise and poetic!

SeaSpray said...

Yes they are Dr Deb. Thanks for stopping by. :)