Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/superjsuh/easter4.jpg

I found this on the web and thought it was perfect for today. :)

Last year I put this post up for Easter. I feel badly in that an anonymous person left a heartfelt message that I missed and therefore didn't respond to. So I commented on it last night...just in case the anonymous person comes through again.

Last year I also put up another Easter post called "The Seven Last sayings of Christ" that you can read here.


I do hope you all have a beautiful day today. ~ SeaSpray~ :)

4 comments:

Scarlet said...

Have an awesome Easter!!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Easter Seaspray. Never stop to be a harbinger of peace, love and joy to the world. We have only one life to live. Let us live it fully by spreading love, joy and peace to each and every person we come in contact with. God bless you and your loved ones always.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Scarlet -thank you and I hope you enjoyed Easter too. thanks for stopping by. :)

SeaSpray said...

Happy Easter Mel. I agree with what you are saying. God bless you and your loved ones too. :)