Monday, April 28, 2008

80 Years Old and No Organism?

The image “http://www.projo.com/blogs/shenews/photos/garden/rose.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I was reading this article on Sexual Late Bloomers and came across the following at the end of the article: "Dr. Wish, the psychologist who works primarily with a baby boomer clientele, laughs, "I had an 80-year-old woman in my office who said, "I'm here because I'm not getting any younger and I want to have an 'organism' before I die."

Very funny and good for her! I hope she got her organism! :)

2 comments:

The Independent Urologist said...

Hey, how's it going?

SeaSpray said...

Hey I.U.! Great to see you!! Hope you are doing great too.!

I'm good and will have to update you.

Still not working (not looking)yet but you will be the 1st blogosphere friend to hear the good news when I do take the plunge and get a job. I am planning to work for either a Dr Welby or a Seattle Grace and trust whichever door opens first...is what I should take. :)