Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Doctor's Office - Mrs. Hughes - Comedy Time



This clip is HILARIAOUS! I love her description of the Bajingoland exam and I can especially relate to the line "I've had my feet in more stirrups than Dale Evans". My joke is that I have had so many exams south of the border... I am surprised that every time I see a white coat or blue scrubs that I don't have a Pavlovian response and automatically assume the Bajingoland position...it would be embarrassing in the waiting room! ;)

Thanks to TBTAM for putting this up. I never heard of Mrs. Hughes before but will definitely check her out.

Also this post reminds me of an experience with my urologist last summer in which he pushed a hot button I didn't know I had and so I will post on it soon. :)

3 comments:

dickiebo said...

Absolutely brill. Never heard of her before, but she sure is great.
PS. Hope u don't mind. I've reproduced the Grellet saying on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Thanks.

SeaSpray said...

Yes and she had a great delivery! Glad you liked it. :)

Not at all! It's not mine to keep and something that good should be passed around. :)

dickiebo said...

Thnx a lot. Have a good day.