Monday, May 5, 2008

Disappointed


I am so disappointed that Sonific Songspot closed down and the explanation is here for anyone who uses it and wondered where your widget was the last few days.

I loved that little widget because it had a picture of the ocean. I picked Pachelbel's Canon in D Major for my song and this version was accompanied by the sound of ocean waves on shore through the whole piece. I had it set so that if I played for myself, it would play repetitively until I turned it off. I find Canon in D major to be so uplifting and inspirational and I loved listening to it throughout the house or just on my blog if I am writing.

Sure I can pop a CD in and I do have one with the ocean sounds too but I just loved it on this blog.

If anyone knows anything else I can put on here that will play that please let me know. Of course this technically challenged girl has to get it to go on the blog but...where there is a will there is a way. :)

The image “http://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/water/images/wave_md.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Sea spray forming on rocks off Asilomar Beach, California.

Credit: PDPhoto.org

2 comments:

chronicpositivity said...

I love Pachelbel's Canon as well. Check out this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8

SeaSpray said...

Hi Chronic P- it is such a beautiful piece and I never tire of hearing it...ever.

Thank you for sharing the youtube. I checked it out and enjoyed the guitar. Such talent!

Thanks for stopping by. :)