Friday, June 20, 2008

Catheterization 101 for the Bladdering Idiot :)

http://www.kendallpatientcare.com/imageServer.aspx?contentID=9578&contenttype=image/jpeg

This foley bag/catheter can be your best friend post-op. :)


Credit for the title goes to John McElveen and his delightful humor. :)

My blogging friend John (Full on Forward blog) never fails to make me laugh and usually out loud! He wrote an amusing post about his colonoscopy and then at the end of his post he surprised me with "Tune in next week as my guest will be Seapspray, to walk us through, Catheterization 101, or How to become a Bladdering idiot! Urine trouble now for sure."

Um...that's PeeSpray to you John. ;)

As always...Thanks for the laughs John! You must be fantastic with your patients and if laughter facilitates healing, then no doubt they are well on their way to healing with you around. I would've loved to have you around when I was in the hospital. Hey...how do ya feel about working in the OR June 26th? I wouldn't mind having a good laugh before the Margarita cocktail has it's way with me. :)

8 comments:

John McElveen said...

PeeSpray,

I meant to give you a heads up but I was sleeping soundly dreaming of Bajingoland, with a sign located due North near a small mound or bump? It said remain here until I tell you you can leave!
Thanks for playing along=- I knew you would!

J

PS: What is that little bump? It kinda looks like a Man in a .......?
Hmmmmmm-----Oh well, I'll figure it out. I like treasure HUNTS (wow-one little letter would have ruined that word!)

J

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Seaspray,
Please come over to my blog as one of the recipients of the 24 Carat Gold Most Outstanding Bloggers Award. Thanks and God bless.

Chrysalis Angel said...

Ohh geesh, you and John together...I'd better buckle up. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrysalis Angel said...

I almost left a comment on WC's site for his last post. I was going to say, "Seaspray, don't get any ideas." I'm not too sure how much I can joke with his usuals, so I stayed silent on that one. That guy cracks me up! Love the monkey photo. There are some really funny comments. I had to stop drinking my tea!

There a 4 of you now that I just have to visit. If I've got the blues at all, one of you has me laugh out loud. Fireguy has even come to read John, he often worries for his safety with the wife. ha,ha. Just joking. Then, I can tell him something and he'll say "That one's your friend, Seaspray," without even looking at the site.

SeaSpray said...

John, John, John John! Glad to know you have sweet dreams. ;) I will send you a first edition printing of the Bajingoland Brochure complete with map and instructions. Oh and coincidentally...included are instructions for a treasure hunt activity but you seem to have that down Pat. Eh...it comes with the package. ;)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Angel-I'd love to work with John. We'd need a surgeon on board to suture the patients after we're done cheering them up. :) Buckle up...that's funny. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi Mel-Thank you very much. You are so sweet to think of me. I will come over to check it out in a bit. god bless you too. :)