Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Monet :)


Reflections in neighbor's pond out back. I like the clouds and blue sky reflected on the pond, particularly the right foreground. Ahem... not quite Monet's "Water Lilies" but it reminded me of it. :)

I am finally learning how to put personal pictures up and am so Excited at all the possibilities. Still learning but can see it will be a lot of fun and I will be able to personalize the blog if I want to. And I can see myself becoming a total photo junkie and maybe even give Dr WhiteCoat a little competition cause this girl is going to be totin a camera everywhere she goes now too. ;)

I also want to get my scanner working with the computer so I can use some old pictures to. I have a definite SeaSpray pic I want to put up. :)

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Will I have to worry about the photos too? he,he. I don't dare leave you to your own devices.

Now I've got to head over and see what WC's been up to. I can't keep up with his posts. I don't think I'm gone too long, and I'll look and there will be five to catch up on.
My vision is already blurring from all the reading I'm having to do, but I just have some favorites I have to keep track of. YOU for one!!

SeaSpray said...

No Chrysalis.. So how is Snow White doing with the 7 surgeons? Regarding my post-sometimes imagination is better than any pic.:)

Yes WC is a prolific prolific blogger and in my top favorites. :)

You are one busy girl.

I am glad for your visits. :)