Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life is good! :)

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_g98Z6rMeDgo/SH4sduJz_kI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/hMuc4OIa6oU/Dream+angels+heavenly+lotion.jpg

I have an unofficial good report that a test I was concerned about (non-urological) came back normal and so I am a very Happy SeaSpray for that! :)

I am almost at the 6 week mark (Thursday) with this big stent and can hardly believe it comes out next week. Woohoo! It isn't easy. I didn't think I could do it.. I really didn't. I pray that THIS big one will be the miracle stent that leads to the ultimate healing of my ureter. Oh please, oh please, oh please Dear God! :)

I plan on cramming a lot of summer into the last few weeks that are left. :)

I have set October as my month that I will seek employment for a new job. I have some important things I wish to accomplish between now and then. If something happens to come up in September that looks good before then... then I will take it, but otherwise... October.

I LOVE the fall and think it is a great time to start a new job. :)

Our tomatoes are starting to ripen and have had 2 tomato sandwiches already. mmmmm mmm good! :) The herbs are doing spectacularly and I use them all the time. I am going to try freezing some and also bring some inside to grow over the winter.

We had our first picked corn last night... and oh my gosh... so fresh, firm and sweet!!!



My sweet m-i-l sent a little present home with my husband today. She got me a gift set of my favorite scent in Victoria's secret...Dream Angels- Heavenly. She got the angel touch lotion and the eau de parfum. So I am off to take a nice lo-o-o-on-g spa shower and then totally immerse myself in the pleasurable experience of applying that beautiful scent. :)

I love our new shower head... but that's for another post. :)

Life is good and I know I have a lot to be grateful for. :)

P.S. I still can't get over the diamond rainbow!

5 comments:

Jenster said...

Yea for a Happy Sea Spray!! I hope this is it for you, too!!

Elaine said...

I am so glad that you got the result that you hoped for. Wonderful!

Best of luck for next week too.

I have never come across that Victoria's Secret scent, but sounds gorgeous.

Big smiles from me.

SeaSpray said...

Aloha Jen! Welcome back from paradise!

Thanks! :)

Hi Elaine- Thank you..me too! :)

I'd cyber some over to you if i could. :)

passionstamper said...

Well that is a RELIEF! (and you didn't call to tell me???) Thank the Lord for He is good! Decided to lump responses to several posts all in one. Hmmm..haven't tried Victoria's Secret-I could use a new perfume! I'll have to check it out! Glad to hear the dentist visit turned out well too...wondered what happened to you! DD and I had a LOVELY swim in the pool-it was perrrrrfect! Waited until I turned into a prune... then left to watch the event of the day: good-bye white van! Yea!!!! DS now has his long-awaited parking space :)

SeaSpray said...

Hi PS- It was funny how we were putting the angel touch lotion on in the Lobby yesterday.. so girly. :)Yes it is a relief, although I still haven't officially heard.

Son must love having a better parking space. :)

I am glad you enjoyed the pool. :)