Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Playing BY Yourself Can Be Fun ;)


These beautiful lilies come up every year in our front yard. We have many varieties of Lilies around the yard. Their blooms are prolific and last quite awhile. I call these Peggy's lilies because we gave them to my d-i-l the year they stayed with us and have been blooming ever since. They don't tie into the post...i just like the picture. :)

SeaSpray is experiencing an extreme case of blogger's remorse over this post and she has removed it for now. She hopes she didn't offend anyone but she just couldn't resist the so obvious double entendre. ;)




8 comments:

Jenster said...

You're so funny!

I'm going to say something like Scrabble. :o)

SeaSpray said...

Aloha! :) I had some definite blogger's remorse over this one. ;)

We'll see. Scrabble you say? :)

p.s. I'm relieved you get my humor! :)

Elaine said...

Ah, I thought Patience.

I assume it is not the first thing that came into my mind......

Chrysalis Angel said...

Seaspray, for the love of ---!

Medblog Addict said...

hee hee. I know what you're talking about, but I'm not saying.

Deb said...

I love lilies. And those are SO beautiful. I totally have flower envy going on now ;)

SeaSpray said...

Ahh..Elaine... that depends what the first thing is that came to your mind. ;)

Chrysalis..LOL! I did set out to write what is now the 2nd part of the post and then just couldn't pass up this "play" on words that were begging to be written... and really...they are so true. ;)

MbA...I am sure you do... unadvertised inside track and all that. :)

Hi Deb- Thank you. I do too. These lilies were from a little single lily pot from Walmart in 2003 and they are prolific, continue to multiply.

I will put up a pic of amazing yellow Lilies that grow huge -tall and wide. They have so many blooms that you cant cut any without taking.

I got them off of QVC a few years back and the packet came with 6 or 8 (don't recall) different types of Lilies. My granddaughter's favorite is the peppermint Lily. :)

I would order from them again. They are all beautiful but I don't remember the names.

peggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.