Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stent Free!


Ureteral Stents

I am happy to say that the big ureteral stent is out and I love the new found freedom I am experiencing!

I don't know the exact status of my ureter yet other than it is open, but narrow... and the damage is longer than a centimeter and that isn't a good thing. When the damaged area is too long, for some reason it wants to close up. Those are my words as I don't recall my urologist's exact words. I was groggy from anesthesia and pain meds. He is away this week and I will be seeing him in September.

It is most frustrating because I feel like I am in limbo because unfortunately it is one of these things where time will tell.

I am praying that this will have worked or still will and that I will NEVER have to have the big surgery.

That is my heart about it. :)

I will never give up hoping for a good outcome and welcome any prayers or good thoughts.

Thank you and have a beautiful day! :)
*************************************************************************************
It was neat coming home and seeing all the comments on my blog. it definitely made me smile because getting a comment on my blog is like getting a postcard in the mail. They're fun!

Thanks for stopping by. :)

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Thinking of you. You know you've got my prayers.

SeaSpray said...

Thanks..yes I do. :)