Friday, September 5, 2008

Blogging Vacation

The image “http://jeremyfain.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/feet-on-the-beach.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I am going to take a break from blogging for a bit. I love this wonderful hobby and so I will of course be back. I have posted a lot of things lately and there is also a lot in the archives should you get a little SeaSpray withdrawal. HA! In my dreams.. I'm that popular. ;)

I can be reached through my e-mail addresses.

Even though I AM breaking here... I will probably lurk through your blogs... although..if it is something I just have to answer I may... but then that may draw me back in to blogging again. :)

I have also been busy writing elsewhere because I feel a need to focus on myself in more personal ways at the moment..things I don't usually say here.

It's fall and I LOVE fall and there's lot's to do! :)

So... to sum it all up... I need some time for personal recreation and by that I mean re-creation as in... I am my own project and there are changes I want to make and goals I want to achieve.

You do realize of course ... that I might be back to post tonight... because I love my SeaSpray blog. I think that was just SeaSpray's blogging addiction talking. ;)

Let go of the key board SeaSpray. Now slowly... get out of your chair... step...back from the computer. You can do this SeaSpray. That's it...slowly...back...back... back... You DID IT! Wait!

No! What are you doing?

Have a GREAT day, week September or Fall!!! :)

SeaSpray ALWAYS tries to have the last word! ;)

P.S. If you were a betting person... how long would you bet she can stay away? :)

5 comments:

Deb said...

ENJOY!

WhiteCoat said...

I'm giving you until Wednesday.

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Deb! :)

SeaSpray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeaSpray said...

Well WhiteCoat..you may have won on a technicality. ;)

But not ready to post..then again it's not Wednesday. :)