Friday, September 19, 2008

Exciting and Stressful!

As of now...both presidential candidates are dead even in electoral votes. this is such an interesting..yet stressful campaign!

I can't wait for the following debates...particularly...Sarah Palin and Joe Biden. And I am ALWAYS interested in the presidential debates, but this vice presidential one is historic and has a whole lot of excitement surrounding it.

First presidential debate:
Friday, September 26
University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS

Vice presidential debate:
Thursday, October 2
Washington University in St. Louis, MO

Second presidential debate:
Tuesday, October 7
Belmont University, Nashville, TN

Third presidential debate:
Wednesday, October 15
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY

"The first presidential debate will focus on domestic policy; the third presidential debate will focus on foreign policy.

The second presidential (town meeting format) debate will include any issues raised by members of that audience, and the vice presidential debate will include domestic and foreign policy."

I am glad Obama has agreed to finally do one town meeting with McCain. McCain asked him all summer to come out with him to do these town hall meetings. I enjoy that format and watching them interact with the people. I also like to see how they respond off the cuff with their answers.

I would love to be at a town hall meeting!

I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY ASK A QUESTION! :)

I have been pretty much MIA in blogdom because I am now an official 2008 political junkie.

If I am working in November...I will have to be certain that I am not working on election night and possibly the next day... if possible. Obviously the job will come first.

I always make a nice dinner and we eat in front of the TV. I also decorate patriotically. If I am working then I will make a crock pot roast with gravy. :)

I expect it is going to be a tense, exciting night unless there is a major upheaval for some reason.

By the way... shame on that Canadian columnist for stating that "white trash will be voting for Sarah Palin". Ummm... I don't think so!

Attack the issues...not the people!

No comments: