Thursday, September 25, 2008

GREY'S ANATOMY BACK ON TONIGHT-2 HOURS!


Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (from Grey's Anatomy)


Grey's Anatomy- How to Save A Life (the Fray)

Grey's Anatomy is my FAVORITE TV show! I couldn't decide between which video to put up because I LOVE both songs!! With the "Chasing Cars" song I have a whole collage of good memories that run through my mind every time I hear it and"How to Save a Life" reminds me how much I like working around medicine. and some good memories. :)

And that dance floor scene with the way Meredith and McDreamy look at each other is still my favorite scene of all time. HOT! :)

So to all my fellow Grey's groupies I say YipEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :) I will TiVo it because I think it conflicts with E.R. (last season for that show) and I like to rewatch some Grey's episodes if they are really good... and I can zip through the commercials. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a great site for a fellow Grey's fan... www.facebook.com/GreysAnatomy

Anonymous said...

Here's a great site for a fellow Grey's fan... www.facebook.com/GreysAnatomy

SeaSpray said...

Thanks anonymous!Cool site! I have to re-register because I canceled facebook. I will probably blogroll it. :)