Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SeaSprarax CREAM Created Just For YOU!

http://www.hotel-paradiso-fishing-diving.com/ilustrax/couple-sailing.jpg

SEASPRARAX is for people like you who suffer from ureteral surgeaphobia, the inability to parallel park or Bajingolandaphoria.

Side effects may include:

* Itchy, flaky schwing schwang schwing schwong

* Turquoise rashes

Do not take SEASPRARAX if you think you might be Perky.

Most people who use SEASPRARAX

experience a feeling of OH WOW!!

within two weeks.

If you think SEASPARAX is right for you, talk to your sprayer today.

**********************************************************************************************

A clinical research organization , CEDRA created this site for our amusement and to possibly draw us in to volunteer to participate in clinical trials for new drugs. Hey ..I can use some extra money..do I want to do this? :)

Thanks to Medblog Addict...I squandered... oh... just a bit of time creating some new drugs. What can I say..it's an important job and someone has to do it. ;)

*I just don't know how Mba and Scanman (Vijay) got the picture of the brochure to transfer. It would not let me copy no matter what I did! Soooo... I just took a picture with my digital camera and will put it up at another time. :)

I picked the Father and son pic on the shoreline. Of course SeaSprarax has to have a Sea background. :)

SO go check out the CEDRA site and create your own drug. The sound bites with it are funny and it's fun writing through the Doc's hand. Totally HILARIOUS! :)





6 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Time for me to skidattle...see ya, Spray.

SeaSpray said...

Have a great first day! Can't wait to what it's like working in a 7 surgeon office! :)

Medblog Addict said...

Hey Sprout! I suck at pictures. I don't know how the other people got their pics to come out so clear. You can't even read the writing on mine. Guess it's just something I have to keep working on. The pics you are posting from your camera are coming out great.

John McElveen said...

I'M WORKING ON A WONDER DRUG. FIRST I WONDER WHAT THE HELL IT WILL DO!

It gonna be called DEPOCYBALTADONE. It will be Prescribed by Ob-0gyn's, Family Practitioners, and Given out freely by ER and Urgent Care Docs.

This SSRIANTISYCHOTICBIRTHCONTROL COMPOUND, will stop all pregnancies,(until we decide they can Multiply) cause the patient to be happy they aren't getting pregnant, and keeping them high enough not to miss their Welfare check.

Side effect's- Who Cares as the benefits far outweigh any potential side effect that may occur. An experimental version that causes intense fear of ER's and Urgent Care's is in the works.
One suggested name is YawehER.

J

SeaSpray said...

At least you got it up MbA! I am halfway there..if I get mine on my blog I will tell you what I did. Thanks to Vijay I at least got it into paint but can't get it to copy.

Thanks about my pics. I have mixed feelings about doing it and so as you can see..I put some up and then take them down. :)

SeaSpray said...

Hey John if u can do that for ERs and urgent cares,u'd be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize or sainthood or maybe...President! ;)

You are always so funny and I appreciate the laughs! :)