Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cooking Cat Food

http://davesalbacore.com/catalog/images/Salmon-Sampler.jpg

Our budget is tight... but not that tight. :)

I anticipated this though and so decided to burn TWO big Yankee candles this afternoon. Cinnamon spice and pumpkin spice.

Then I put the salmon patty, for myself in the pan with a little water to cook ever so slowly.

Sure enough, my husband came home and thought it smelled like I was cooking up a can of cat food. He doesn't like salmon. He doesn't like any fish, but tuna fish...although he loves to fish.

It's a feed yourself night and so I like to have them with a salad. Easy! Healthy! Alaskan!

I am eating Alaskan salmon until the political campaign is over in support of Sarah Palin. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

By the way... I am voting for Senator McCain because Sarah Palin wears dangling earrings and red leather blazers. A girl after my own heart. ;)

Okay... y'all know I'm kidding ...right?

I'm really voting for the McPalin team because she's a moose hunter!
;)

4 comments:

therapydoc said...

I liked that moose hunting mama video.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Therapy Doc - I didn't see it. I will have to look it up. No doubt I will like it. :)

peggy said...

the idea of cooking cat food just made me gag

SeaSpray said...

And that's J with the salmon. :)