Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Butterflies in My Stomach, Questions & Dread in My Brain & Hope in My Heart

http://www.hennydonovanmotif.co.uk/images/oriental-butterflies4.jpg

I leave shortly for the Rehab/Nursing Home meeting I am going in (trying anyway) with a professional attitude. If I can get in that mode, my emotions will be checked at the door so I can think critically.

I did get an amazing phone call last night... some people from my past.

I have to wonder if it was a sign. ?

I hung up in awe of the timing.

It did give me some hope.

Time to be strong.

No tears.

HOPE!

4 comments:

WhiteCoat said...

Hope things are going well.

Chrysalis Angel said...

Let us know how you're doing, Spray. I know you're in a tough spot right now.

mottsapplesauce said...

I agree--keep us posted, OK?

SeaSpray said...

Thank you WhiteCoat, Chrysalis and MottsA. :)