Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Overcoming Obstacles...Never Give Up!



Happy has this video up on his site and I just had to put it up over here. The man in this clip is an inspiration! I love that he is encouraging people to not give up in life. Really...if this man can overcome daily challenges that most of us take for granted and maintain a positive attitude, with such determination...well then...how much more are we capable of if we persevere through the trials that come against us?

It is so true..."If at first you don't succeed...try, try again." I have always believed that.

I also appreciate and agree with Happy's political assessment as he relates it to this video.

2 comments:

passionstamper said...

This moved me beyond words...thanks for sharing, Seaspray!

SeaSpray said...

Your welcome PS. :)