Saturday, November 22, 2008

SKYRATS WhiteCoat????

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/cartoons/cartoon_images/finding_nemo_seagulls_sydney_harbour.jpg
WhiteCoat - It would be really funny if THESE birds were right outside your window, particularly because I am guessing your not by the sea. :)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I never heard THAT term for Sea Gulls before! LOL!

So I am laughing at that and the image of you jumping from the surprise and checking the window. :)

Heck... I am even laughing out loud now as I type this. ..giggle, heaving shoulders ..riotous laughter!!! ;)

Thanks...I needed that! I have been meaning to respond.

Hmmm... not intended... but consider us even for scaring the daylights out of me that time you put that game up that required some kind of concentration... only to be FREAKED OUT by that scary face that popped up!!!
*************************************************************************************
I am trying to decide whether or not to leave the ocean sounds and music. I LOVE the ocean sounds. I figure people could always turn their sound off.

What do you all really think. Doesn't mean I will listen... but I will take it under advisement. :)
*************************************************************************************

I will post about some things soon.

I actually wrote a lot but never posted. Pure emotion coming out.

Thanks for asking.

It is a nice feeling to be able to write my feelings out and feel heard.

I do have a good support system and I am grateful for that.

I am grateful for the friendships that have been evolving in the blogasphere and want to say that you all are appreciated too. :)

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Love the pic.

You just put up your post when you feel ready to do so.

{{hugs}}

mottsapplesauce said...

Amen Elaine-- we're your cyber shoulders Spray!

SeaSpray said...

Elaine and Motts...you're both so sweet thanks. It gets tough as of today and I will write about it when up to it. Thanks. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

I see what they mean about the sound now. I'd forgotten I had left the sound on and stopped by for a visit. This sounds like when I lived on Lake Champlain, well, not on the lake, but it was out my door.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Angel - so is it annoying to have to turn the sound off? This inquiring mind really wants to know. Doesn't mean she'll listen... but wants to know. :)

You lived with Lake Champlain in site. Wow! Must've been beautiful!