Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Special Blessing


November field

I know I have been venting about my sadness and frustration over this transition of my elderly mother becoming a permanent resident in a long term care facility. I do want to apologize for my negativity. Although... the transition is still in progress and so who knows what else I will say about it... but despite all the tears, uncertainty and sometimes even anger... I do know that I have so much to be grateful for. It would be quite a long list if I were to type it out.


So I am just going to share one very special blessing my family is experiencing.....

My daughter-in-law and son are expecting their second child in May. The baby is due right around Devan's birthday. :)

So we have the joy and anticipation of a precious new little baby coming into our family. :)

I don't know this of course and I don't care...either sex will be a blessing... but I feel like this baby is a boy. Time will tell. :) Actually...they do want to know ahead and so we will probably know pretty soon.

Me... I am an old fashioned girl who likes surprises and I would still wait, but I know most prefer to know so they can plan accordingly.

Either way... I can't wait!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

That is wonderful news about the new baby to be. I wouldn't want to know the sex ahead, but then I'm just an old-fashioned girl!

SnowLite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeaSpray said...

Hi Elaine-Yes it is WONDERFUL! :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

Ah, the circle of life, Seaspray. What great news. Something for the family to look forward to.

SeaSpray said...

Circle of life. Your right Angel and hadn't thought of that. Yes..Happy news indeed! :)