Monday, November 17, 2008

What Do the Words Dick and Deathcon Have to do With Each Other?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2368/2383325265_c7e97c55ac.jpg?v=0

The picture is your clue.

Life has been so serious for me lately and will be for a while more. I was actually feeling a little down a couple of days ago, until I read one of WhiteCoat's posts, "What NOT to Yell Over the Intercom". His post and the thread of comments cracked me up...EVERY time I read them. LOL!!

The two operative words to look for are "Dick" and "Deathcon"!

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!

This post and the thread of comments is exactly the type of exquisitely funny medblogging that drew me into the blogasphere in the first place.

And that's all I have to say about that. :)

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Thanks for helping me find Whitecoat and get my laugh for the day.
I commented too, see my comment on that blog...it is #18.

I enjoy reading your blog.

SeaSpray said...

Welcome Claudia!

It warms my heart to hear you like my blog. Thanks for the kind words. :)

I read your comment over at WC's and indeed they are funny! I can just see the kids reacting to those comments. :)

mottsapplesauce said...

I really like his blog. I pretty much live for the healthcare industry & I find these blogs just as fascinating as you do. This is one area where hubby & I don't connect too well with each other. I mean he understands a little medical technology but our conversations only go so far about work. He works for a wireless phone company so his technical terminology is sometimes out of my league. Anyway keep up the good work with this blog. My prayers are with you & your mom.

SeaSpray said...

yes MottsA..WhiteCoat has a GREAT blog. One of my favorites!

I have decided that blogging is cheap, fun therapy. Of course it stirs up the creative juices too and being in the medical blogasphere helps me to still feel connected to the medical arena and so after not working for 2 1/2 years ... I won't feel as estranged from it as I otherwise would have. :)

Opportunities come up for me to recall work experiences which do keep it fresh in my mind and I think that tis a good thing. Still gonna be shy when I go back for about a couple of days anyway. :)

Thanks for your kind words. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

That was a funny post. He has me laughing, like Rob does. I miss reading them and hearing about what they've been up to.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Angel - me too and I miss seeing you around... but it warms my heart when I do. :)