Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Medical Humor



Here is a little funny work momento I came across while going through pictures. (All I had handy to cover private info was electrical tape) A prescription from 1990. I don't know why... but I just could not find this drug anywhere. ?? ;)

Obviously the ED was slow one nite and as usual this very funny doc was making me laugh! :)

Also... it seems that Dr Wes has come across an interesting drug that you can check out here at his site. I'll give you a hint.

The new drug is called "Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin" Say THAT 3 times real fast...I DARE you! ;)

Very funny! LOL!! :)

7 comments:

Ann of the Incredible Gift said...

I don't know if I could SAY it three times, but I can probably sing it to the tune of the Irish Washerwoman, a la Isaac Asimov and paradichloroacetyl benzaldehyde.

SeaSpray said...

Hi Anne- LOL-Also very funny! Of course I had to sound those words out too. :)

mottsapplesauce said...

LMAO SeaSpray! TY for my laugh of the day.... BW, just wanted you to know I started my own blog. I really like doing this whole blog-thing so far but I've got much to learn. Check it out:
dmefile13.wordpress.com

SeaSpray said...

It warms my heart to know my post (other people's humor) made you laugh. I love the funny ones!

You will be a great blogger! You have thoughtful, insightful and humorous comments and no doubt they will carry over into your blog.

I look forward to reading your blog. I have been a little absent in visiting my favorite bloggers with things going on but I will be back out there soon. I have visited here and there.

I am coming over to visit you now. :)

SeaSpray said...

P.S. MottsA Congrats on the new blog! :)

medrecgal said...

I thought that video was hilarious! After some nastiness I encountered while commenting on another blog today, I'm restored knowing not everyone in the blogosphere is so judgmental!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Medrecgal- that video was a HOOT! Of course I was trying to sing it...LOL! :) I'm sorry you encountered some negativity. It happens but most bloggers are real nice though...thankfully.

But.. no judgment here for sure. Ha! I have all I can do to keep myself in line. ;)

Thanks for stopping by. :)