Saturday, December 6, 2008

Milestone! 10017

Wow! I just noticed that my stat tracker is showing that 10017 people have passed through this blog since I put that little tracker up in February 07.

Now mind you that out of that 100 thousand... I probably am in that mix for 90 thousand visits to my own blog. ;) Not really, as I blocked myself. And of course some people just land here because of search engines... but for those of you who have hung around and read a few things or are regular readers. Thank you!

Frankly... it still amazes me that anyone reads my blog and the fact that some of you blogroll me...well that just warms my heart...on top of being amazed. :)

I have enjoyed this hobby so much. I have been so busy lately and so haven't been out in the blogasphere as much... but I hope to be soon.

And I have truly enjoyed the friendships via e-mail and sharing of comments in each other's blogs. Thanks for that too. :)

3 comments:

Medblog Addict said...

Congrats on hitting the 100,000 mark. I just watched the finale of the Amazing Race. I can't believe it's already over. I hope another one starts soon, or maybe another celebrity Apprentice. I heard a rumor that Joan and Melissa Rivers were going to be on it, but never heard anything else about it.

Have a good week.

Medblog Addict said...

I forgot to tell you, I like the new look to your blog!

SeaSpray said...

Who won??? I have hardly watched any TV and missed all but 3 early episodes of the amazing race. Things will settle down now and so I hope I get to see the next episodes.

Oh Joan and daughter would be neat.

Thanks! You can get backgrounds by clicking on my upper left corner... forget what they call themselves.