Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kindred Spirits



The post secret above is taken from one of this week's Post Secrets.

I am posting this one because... well I think it's funny too.

And... I do the same thing in places that have many wind chimes hanging up. I get them all going... or as many as I can, but I stay... because I like the sounds. :)

My favorite place to do that was a local nursery where they sold large wind chimes that sounded as magnificent as church bells. I've always wanted one of those but they were almost $200.00 and I just could not justify purchasing one.

I've also turned on a lot of music boxes simultaneously. And I like turning on the Christmas dancing Santas, snowmen and other singing/moving objects... but I stay to listen. :)

Ha ha! I thought I was the only one who does this. Now I see I have kindred spirits.



I am also thinking of sending in a couple of secrets for this book... just not sure how to do the graphics. Words are easy...graphics..not so much... but I want them to be good. Ha! Unless I just go with the less is more theory and submit on a simple background. Hmmm...what to do...what to do?

Oh... by the way... if you see the book when it comes out and there is a post on a simple background (because it might not be), don't assume it is mine... because I might not send in anything.

And of course... out of the thousands Frank has sent to him... he may not even pick mine...although... I do think it will get his attention. :)

2 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Fireguy does this! I have to watch him if we go into the stores, and pass buy any isles that have these kinds of things. I'll look over at him, and I'll see a slow smile start to creep across his face. I just walk away from him at this point. You two together would be something.

SeaSpray said...

Kindred spirits Angel! Gee...he and I could really get them going working as a team! ;)