Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pointers For Dating A medical Student :)

Here is a funny article giving pointers on how to date a medical student. LOL!

I have never dated anyone in medicine... but I can relate to #7. I never became a germaphobe *UNTIL* I worked in the hospital. Ha! Between mandatory educational requirements, general conversations ...including expressions/gestures from staff during said conversations and what I witnessed myself... I am a confirmed ... yet...enlightened...#7. :)

Ignorance is bliss I tell you. ;)

Thanks for linking this in twitter Moofie. :)

3 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Her blog looks like a great find. I had to laugh at the article. That's it. I think as long as you can be understanding, and you have a full life of your own it will work. What do you think?

SeaSpray said...

Hi Angel - Yes..life of your own for sure! Shouldn't rely on someone else with all your eggs in one basket. No one can meet those expectations. Understanding and patience of a saint. :) It must be hard on relationships... but worth it if you make it through.

I still want to go back and read her urology posts but want to kick back with son's laptop when I can.

Dating Tips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.