Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bad Cat Day :)

ashley,me,cat by you.

Don't ya just love his facial expression?! Hilarious with the hair too and the image ... imagining the cat tossing around in dryer.

Okay...admittedly... while I DO love my cat...I am probably exhibiting some displaced hostility... because he is soooo destructive (just put a hole in another new screen the other day!) and it's not like he has this winning affectionate personality to compensate either.

I have NEVER seen one animal repeatedly do so much damage. He is the poster cat for never owning another cat... seriously.

Then my mother's cat we adopted IS the poster cat for owning a cat. He is so affectionate and doesn't claw anything other then the one little rug I let him use.

I'll put their pictures up sometime.

I was concerned 2 adult males would fight. They hissed at each other initially and now just do their own thing. Ha! And sometimes they chase each other through the house...which is really funny. :)

6 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

SO funny!

Elaine said...

That is such a good picture. Should that cat not be taken to the pound?

SeaSpray said...

Hi Dr Deb and Elaine! I know..great picture! :) I'd think it was so cool to have cat with 2 different colored eyes. He/she is actually beautiful.

But HILARIOUS expression. :)

SeaSpray said...

Elaine-I think the pound person would be afraid to mess with him! :)

John McElveen said...

He's not sitting on one of those Cat Hair roller, sticky type removers is he? That would explain the expression! I LOVE Cats. The fact that they have so many personalities is what makes em so cool. I guess that's why it's a love/hate relationship with most people with them Felines.

Also Sea- Please stop putting Him in the dryer--I know it's faster but He will dry naturally!

J

SeaSpray said...

Yes John..but not without static cling. Bounce prevents the cat from flying at us like a magnet. ;