Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Best Kinds of Moments

manchild0423.jpg

I came across this picture in "The Doctor is in!Dr. Steve Salvatore is here to answer your questions:"

Anyway..this picture immediately brought a smile to my face. I LOVE this! If it were my husband and baby, I'd have this blown up, displayed permanently in a prominent place.

I will have to look for some of my own pictures sometime. Maybe as I am hunting through pictures for Mom's memorial..I will find them.

The shared love of a father and baby.

The baby's adorably shaped little body.

And the ocean as a background.

What a great picture!

Hopefully..that baby will go on to see a lot more loving pictures with dad.. but that really captures it and I think in an arty way.

That picture evokes strong feelings in me... the awesomeness of life, the universal timelessness of love and joy.... so profound.

I imagine the precious little baby gleefully looking at Daddy...laughing with the most ecstatic belly laugh.

I think these are the best kinds of moments in life.

And very soon we will be welcoming a new baby into our family and I am so very much looking forward to meeting her and cuddling with her. :)

Babies always make everything seem so right with the world... no matter what is really going on.

7 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

That's a beautiful picture. I picture it just as you described too.

Just letting you know I'm thinking of you.

SeaSpray said...

Good morning Angel - It really is.
Well..we think alike in many things. :)

Thank you.

The memorial service is coming together. All the writing I do..and I am nervous about writing something perfect for Mom.

I hope all is well with you. :)

passionstamper said...

That is a beautiful picture-the sunset behind them just makes it! I have a picture of hubby and son at the beach that I wish I had blown up-now I don't know where the negative is. But it didn't have a beautiful sunset behind it...

Hi Chrysalis...hope all is well.

Miss you Seaspray...sorry I haven't been in communication the past week. (lots going on and unfortunately, none of it pleasant. We have alot of catching up to do.) I pray for you every day and know that God is working towards healing in your life. You write very well, and I'm sure that whatever you come up with will be perfect and beautiful because it will be from your heart. Love PStamper

Chrysalis Angel said...

I'm thinking of you all. Thanks for the hello, Passionstamper. We've just had an unexpected death in the family as well, and now one in the hospital awaiting a biopsy. Life comes for us all. Friendships and family get us through. Take care everyone.

SnowLite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeaSpray said...

Thanks Pstamper-your thoughts are always appreciated. I haven't been talking either and just kind of ... I don't know.. just not been talking much.

We have to catch up.

I have a cute pic of J and Jon by ocean and I was surprised to see a pic that looked just like them in a picture in a store and so I bought it. had a nice saying about a father on it. We still have it.

Hi Angel -I'm sorry about your loss and I hope your other relative will be alright. Yes family and friends do get us through.

You take care too. I will be in touch.

passionstamper said...

Prayers going up for your family too Chrysalis...in this difficult time.