Saturday, May 30, 2009

Computer Crashing!

http://www.animalsneedhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/stop-animal-cruelty1.jpg

I wish an easily removable cute kitten on the keyboard was the reason for my computer continually shutting off.!

I am admittedly a bit bummed because I think my computer is in the agonal breath phase of it's working existence. It continually freezes and I have to shut it down... but when it is turned back on... it comes on 3 seconds then off...repeatedly... nonstop until it decides to stay on ever so briefly if at all. I did get 5 days out of this last time but... today... will not stay on. :(

A new computer is not in the budget and so if I am not around for awhile.. please know... I am still blogging... just restricted... severely restricted. Younger son is graciously letting me use his laptop today but that is because he is home. He has one of those finger print ID thingies and so I can only use when he is here and not using it himself. Also, I don't want to put wear and tear on his computer. You know how I LOVE to blog! :)

Anyway...I have some wonderful news and hopefully will put that post up later tonight or as soon as I can. :)

3 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Sorry to hear of your computer woes, Seaspray. I wondered what you were up to. It's like when the kids are playing and then all is quiet - time to investigate. ;) It's never good when they're quiet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SeaSpray said...

Thanks Angel..but it's back again and I am so VERY grateful! But if I really disappear..this is why.

very funny. LOL!

I have been so subdued with my writing with all the mom things since last fall. I'll really be back to my writing at some point. A season to go through.