Saturday, June 6, 2009

Heaven on Earth!

http://defencedebates.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/desire.jpg

Oh Wow! Wouldn't this just be the BEST set up ever... having this option/locale anytime you wanted... or even if it couldn't be anytime you wanted..to know you could visit periodically.

This bed set up has to be part of it. This is one of the most relaxing things I've ever seen. Our honeymoon was in the Bahamas and the ocean was right outside our sliding door... really close to us. There was an open grass hut... but nothing like this.

I love the ocean, the sea gulls, the balmy ocean breezes, the misty sea spray gently landing on my face and body, the sound of the ocean waves crashing on the shore with the tide rushing back out and watching things lazily billow with the breezes.

The best sleep I have ever had has been on the beach.

With this set up...I think I'd want to just live in there. ;)

If I could just own that little bit of beach and that bed... I'd be one happy SeaSpray! What a weekend getaway that would be!

5 comments:

John McElveen said...

I thought you were going to burn all those pics! And keep the Sand out of the Vaseline. What a beautiful spot! G!


:-) J

Chrysalis Angel said...

John, You dirty dowg you!:o

Seaspray, You had me wondering what that photo was all about. I couldn't read the writing in my reader, so had to venture over and check it out.
Didn't want to miss anything - ya know. ;) Now that looks like a get away!

SeaSpray said...

G!John! You're spot on as always.:)Um..except..you must've been in the wrong cabana because no Vaseline in mine. Hmmm..care to explain... oh..and just remember..I didn't burn all the pics as you can see. ;) LOL!

Ahhh..beautiful spot indeed...G! :)

Hi Angel..yes he is... but then he relieves my guilt ..you know..birds of a feather... :)

Oh gosh is that the getaway to beat all getaways or what? Seriously..that is all they need for the brochure and bathing facilities near by. I'm serious.

Can you just imagine the stars at night..sunrises or sunsets, the waves on the beach and everything?

Si-g-g-h-h-h. I want to experience that. You know..having that right outside your room in a private area would be soooooo awesome. Truly heaven on earth. :)

John McElveen said...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Big Sigh!



Snoring Softly!


J (G)

SeaSpray said...

J (G) - You are so BAD and you CRACK me up! LOL! :)