Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sent to Me From a Blogging Friend -Thank You! :)

Live each day to the fullest.
Get the most from each hour, each day,
and each age of your life.
Then you can look forward with confidence,
and back without regrets.

Be yourself - but be your best self.
Dare to be different
and to follow your own star.

And don't be afraid to be happy.
Enjoy what is beautiful.
Love with all your heart and soul.
Believe that those you love,
love you.

When you are faced with decisions,
make that decision as wisely as possible -
then forget it.
The moment of absolute certainty
never arrives.

And above all else, remember that
God helps those who help themselves.
Act as if everything depended upon you,
and pray as if everything depended upon God.

~S.H. Payer~

6 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

That's a good one.

SeaSpray said...

Yes it is Angel. I absorbed it as a healing balm to my spirit. Of course I know these things but sometimes life skews our perspectives and we lose touch with why we did what we did in the past and what is most important and what we have .. in front of us now.

And so I find that even though I know these things..I forget and it helped to read this when I did... and making it even more special..was knowing someone was thoughtful enough to take the time to find this to send.

You know... I know we talk about real life friends... but the longer I blog and maintain certain friendships on line (2yrs 9mos), I do feel there are certain people (handful) that I trust and really do consider a friend. If people are honest in their writing when it comes to their perspectives and with self disclosure (to a point-it is the internet and we should be careful), then I do think we get to know people over time.

i know my personality comes through in my writing of my own posts and comments. Ha ha! Now if that is good or bad...I don't know.. but it is me. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

I agree with you, Seaspray. I feel we do indeed get to know enough about some to consider them real friends -if they are truthful when they write. It is a shame that you have to be careful. I read someone for a while and go by my gut. I've met the best people, and know that I made wise choices in those I do correspond and communicate with. We always have to be aware though, that others do not feel as we do.

SeaSpray said...

So true! :)

passionstamper said...

like this!

SeaSpray said...

Hi PS -yes..it's a good one. :)