Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Am So EXCITED!!! :)

jonathan nursery school by you.

Older son (preschool picture) 5 yrs old

Why am I EXCITED?

Because I am so HAPPY!!!

Why am I so HAPPY?

If you read the previous post that I put up only yesterday... then you know my computer died.

I pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I would be sans computer for a long time because we have other more pressing financial obligations... and a computer isn't a necessity (It isn't? ;) and I survived most of my life without one and could certainly do it again for a while. I gave myself one of *those* pep talks.

Older son called me today to tell me he had a computer for me. He got it from the company he works for and is a little older and so got it for free for me. BUT... it is newer than mine and works so fast. We have high speed inter net (5 something?) ... but the old one was on it's way out for a long time and was doing everything so slowly. I could hear it just clicking away as if it was working so hard to relay the information/perform even simple tasks. In computer years... it was a dinosaur. Son built that one for me around 2003 or earlier.. not sure.

He also retrieved my info off of the old hard drive and installed it into this new one. So.. I have almost everything that was important to me before.

And the keyboard is so much nicer.

I'll tell you... he really came through for me and surprised me greatly! Dear son... absolutely..MADE MY DAY!!! :)

Thank you Jonathan!

Love,
Mom :)

P.S.
I didn't realize just how slow the old computer had gotten. I am so astounded at the speed this computer operates at... that it's even fun to click on things... just to see how fast it works. :)

10 comments:

Chrysalis Angel said...

Great news! What an adorable picture. He was so cute!

SeaSpray said...

Thanks Angel. He still is...just manly now. :)

He really surprised me! i was feeling sad about the computer. Other good news yesterday was that our auto repair bill cost 800.00 less than what was originally quoted. :)

How are you doing?

Did you pick your blueberries?

I hope your having a good summer. :)

rlbates said...

Wonderful!

SeaSpray said...

Yes it is Ramona. :)

Chrysalis Angel said...

No, I haven't been able to pick blueberries this season. I'm hanging in, waiting on surgery. This whole thing would be a few posts in itself. No can do at this time.

SeaSpray said...

Chrysalis...Open your blog again...pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee! :)

SeaSpray said...

P.S. When is your surgery?

Chrysalis Angel said...

I don't know yet about the date of the surgery - only know it is medically necessary, as one doc put it "essential"...you see, that's a huge part of the story. I can't write about what is going on right now. I will say -God bless the good docs that help. I've got 3 top notch guys on the same page.

Chrysalis Angel said...

Actually 4,. One more joined us this week. These guys have been great to me. They are as disgusted as I am. I'll explain when I can.

SeaSpray said...

Angel -e-mail me when you have a chance.

I am sorry you are going through all this.

({{{{Chrysalis Angel}}}}}

:)